Thursday, March 1, 2012

STORYTELLER

STORYTELLER
February 29, 2012

I stand on the familiar beach facing Storyteller Tree.  “What is happening?” I ask.  “Why do I have cancer?”

“Your heart is opening.  There is so much love around you and you have not fully received.  It is an old pattern of yours.  When you’re hurt you shut a door on your heart.  You have protected yourself with so many doors.  But now you are safe.  The doors are only blocking the love-light.  Receive it.  Be in it.”

I feel the tight knot in my chest begin to release.  “How do I open the doors?”  I ask. 
“I will do that.” Storyteller replied.  
“But there is pain when the doors open.  There is grief that there was never time to feel.”
 “Just go inside and you will not feel the pain.” 
“How do I go inside with the pain there on the outside?”  I am anxious.
 “Just be.  You will know.”

I go – inside?  Where is inside?  There is no “where”; there is no “inside”.  I expand.  I am.  Energy flows without form.  



When it is time to go I ask Storyteller, “How can I be open to others?  When I go back to my day, how do I open my heart?” 
“Just remember.” 
“Remember what?  My feelings?  This moment?” 
“No.  Remember the Beginning.” 
“Was there a Beginning?”  I ask.
 “Always….always Beginning.”

I breathe in the pure white light of healing.  Beginning…

No comments:

Post a Comment